Feather Safety Razor Co., Ltd.
Feather Safety Razor Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, the “Company”) complies with any law related to protection of personal information and other relevant law and guideline including Japan’s Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), etc., in order to appropriately handle and protect its customers’ personal information.
- 1. Handling (Processing) of Personal Information
- The Company handles its customers’ personal information, including but not limited to the information as listed below.
Handling (processing) of personal information means any operation or a set of operations performed upon personal information, whether or not by automatic means. Such operations include collection,recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment, combination, blocking, erasure or destruction.
- [Examples of Personal Information]
Name or nickname, address, email address, history of access to the Company’s server (including time, IP address, cookie information), etc.
- 2. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
- The Company may handle personal information in order to carry out the following purposes:
- ・to sell products and provide services to customers;
- ・to respond to customers’ inquiries, requests for information materials, etc.
- ・to improve products and services according to customers’ opinions and requests;
- ・to create basic data and statistical data in order to carry out analyses necessary for business operations, including marketing activities; and
- ・to perform obligations and exercise rights of the Company, and perform any operational procedure incidental thereto.
- If the Company intends to handle its customers’ personal information for any purpose other than the foregoing purposes, it shall notify its customers of such new purpose of use and obtain consent in advance.
- The Company holds its customers’ personal information as long as it is necessary to carry out the purposes of use as stated above, and promptly deletes such information once such information becomes unnecessary.
- 3. Provision to Third Parties
- The Company does not provide its customers’ personal information to a third party without consent of the relevant individual; however, it may provide personal information to a third party without consent of the relevant individual if it is required by law.
- 4. Management/Security of Personal Information
- The Company takes any necessary and appropriate safety management measure in order to prevent any unauthorized access to, leakage, etc. of personal information. In addition, the Company examines its safety management measures as necessary and makes efforts for security improvement.
- 5. Right to Personal Information
- Customers may make a request to the Company for access, correction to, or restriction on handling of personal information related to such customers held by the Company to the extent permitted by the applicable national/local law. Furthermore, customers have the right to make an objection against the Company about the handling of personal information related to such customers to the extent permitted by the applicable national/local law. Customers who wish to know how to exercise these rights granted to him/her in relation to personal information may contact the Company at the following email address:
- 7. Inquiries
- The Company is responsible for determination of the purposes of use and handling methods of personal information.